The accelerator is part of the MaofTech program started by the Small and Medium Business Agency (...
Natwest Entrepreneur Accelerator open for submissions
Submission is now open for NatWest's Entrepreneur Accelerator, the program is looking for cutting edge startups and entrepreneurs to join their upcoming cohort. You can even join the program on a remote and flexible base, without the need to necessarily relocate, yet still gain extensive expertise and key insights into the UK market!
The entire cost of the program is covered and enables entrepreneurs to grow and expand their business. The program focuses on the entrepreneur by providing excellent support, vibrant accelerator hubs, fast broadband, up to 18 months of office space and much more. Moreover, you will gain access to a wide community of entrepreneurs who collaborate and give feedback. Currently, there are 12 hubs located in major cities across the UK.
For more information, click here.
- Free office space in a state of the art environment.
- Wi-Fi and printing.
- 1:1 coaching.
- Access to business mentors.
- Access to legal and tech advice from our partners.
- Access to unrivaled networks and supply chains.
- Bespoke events.
* Entrepreneurs can progress through the six month program up to a maximum of three times, making 18 months in total.
* The upcoming cohort will take place between April 2020 until September 2020.
* Application deadline is the 27th of February.
Shibolet Law Firm posted an official merger announcement via their social media outlets on the 8t...
The 2019 Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) was held on the 8th of Dec...