Description: The Young Co-impact Club (YCC) forum brings together ambitious young professionals a...
Facebook Accelerator London opens submission for non-UK startups
Facebook opens submissions for the third cohort of its London-based accelerator program, apace with expanding its reach and enabling applications from non-UK based startups, such as the Middle East and Africa.
For this edition of the accelerator, Facebook is interested in those on a mission to expand digital connectivity around the globe and is looking for startups that are harnessing the power of technology to have a transformative impact on the world. Furthermore, Facebook welcomes startups across all impact themes and particularly favor those working to improve digital connectivity barriers.
What does the Accelerator offers
- Mentorship - a pool of Facebook employees that act as specialized mentors. Including product managers, data scientists, marketers, recruitment specialists, engineers, entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Training & Workshops - will run 3 bootcamps in London, which include practical workshops in product, engineering, growth, and impact. Startups working to improve digital connectivity will receive travel sponsorship.
- Office Space - free office space at LDN_LAB, based in the heart of Facebook’s office.
- Facebook Products and Technologies - have a family of products and technologies geared to help your business grow, with deep expertise in connectivity technology.
- Community and Connections - become a part of a vibrant startup and developer community. Access a rich network of global operators, industry and government partners.
- Partners: partnered with world-class organisations to bring you the best network and advice. This includes Facebook Connectivity, the division for improving internet connectivity, and Founders Intelligence, a global network of leading tech entrepreneurs and investors.
- Wednesday 18 September - Friday 18th October at midnight.
- Facebook will review and select startups for interviews on a rolling basis, and strongly encourage early applications.
- Monday 28th October - Friday 1st November
- Part 1: Monday 18th November - Friday 13th December
- Part 2: Monday 6th January - Friday 28th February
You will need to be available for the bootcamps at LDN_LAB on the following dates:
- Bootcamp 1 : 18th – 22nd November
- Bootcamp 2: 6th – 10th January
- Bootcamp 3: 24th – 28th February
For more information, click here.
The ArabtechPort team attended the first Arab digital marketing conference on September 24, organ...
Managers who lead a group to a specific destination, constantly look and examine if they are doin...