The accelerator is part of the MaofTech program started by the Small and Medium Business Agency (...
Facebook Accelerator London opens submission for non-UK startups
Facebook opens submissions for the third cohort of its London-based accelerator program, apace with expanding its reach and enabling applications from non-UK based startups, such as the Middle East and Africa.
For this edition of the accelerator, Facebook is interested in those on a mission to expand digital connectivity around the globe and is looking for startups that are harnessing the power of technology to have a transformative impact on the world. Furthermore, Facebook welcomes startups across all impact themes and particularly favor those working to improve digital connectivity barriers.
What does the Accelerator offers
- Mentorship - a pool of Facebook employees that act as specialized mentors. Including product managers, data scientists, marketers, recruitment specialists, engineers, entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Training & Workshops - will run 3 bootcamps in London, which include practical workshops in product, engineering, growth, and impact. Startups working to improve digital connectivity will receive travel sponsorship.
- Office Space - free office space at LDN_LAB, based in the heart of Facebook’s office.
- Facebook Products and Technologies - have a family of products and technologies geared to help your business grow, with deep expertise in connectivity technology.
- Community and Connections - become a part of a vibrant startup and developer community. Access a rich network of global operators, industry and government partners.
- Partners: partnered with world-class organisations to bring you the best network and advice. This includes Facebook Connectivity, the division for improving internet connectivity, and Founders Intelligence, a global network of leading tech entrepreneurs and investors.
- Wednesday 18 September - Friday 18th October at midnight.
- Facebook will review and select startups for interviews on a rolling basis, and strongly encourage early applications.
- Monday 28th October - Friday 1st November
- Part 1: Monday 18th November - Friday 13th December
- Part 2: Monday 6th January - Friday 28th February
You will need to be available for the bootcamps at LDN_LAB on the following dates:
- Bootcamp 1 : 18th – 22nd November
- Bootcamp 2: 6th – 10th January
- Bootcamp 3: 24th – 28th February
For more information, click here.
Shibolet Law Firm posted an official merger announcement via their social media outlets on the 8t...
The 2019 Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) was held on the 8th of Dec...