The accelerator is part of the MaofTech program started by the Small and Medium Business Agency (...
MassChallenge 2020 cohort is now open
MassChallenge accelerates businesses that are looking to go global. Startups in the 2020 accelerator program will receive mentoring from experts around the world, access to corporate partners and are eligible for a free-of-charge roadshow to New York City and Boston. MassChallenge is now accepting startups, across sectors, that have raised up to $1 Million in equity-based funding & generated less than $2M in annual revenue.
For applications, click here.
- Up to 500K NIS in cash prizes.
- The opportunity to join an all-inclusive curated international business trip to Boston and New York at the end of the accelerator.
- Four months of free office space in the heart of Jerusalem.
- Introductions to top mentors, corporate partners, and investors.
- Small group peer-to-peer mentorship and relationship building opportunities with MassChallenge Israel alumni.
- Deadline: January 26, 2020.
- Exclusive: For ArabtechPort members, 100% discount on application fees using the code MCIL20TECHPORT100.
MassChallenge was founded with a singular purpose – to make it as easy as possible for entrepreneurs to launch and grow new ventures. MassChallenge co-founders John Harthorne and Akhil Nigam were working as strategy consultants at Bain & Company during the global economic recession in 2008. It was at this time that John and Akhil envisioned a creative, inspired society in which everyone is empowered and has the resources to maximize their impact. In 2010, John and Akhil launched the not-for-profit MassChallenge to create a global movement to support entrepreneurship. With a proven no-strings attached model and global reach, MassChallenge works to re-prioritize impact and to put value creation at the heart of the global economy.
For more information, click here.
Shibolet Law Firm posted an official merger announcement via their social media outlets on the 8t...
The 2019 Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) was held on the 8th of Dec...